• OK Hither is the identify to put all your fine photos and gear I am going to make th...

  • My goal is to change the ISF banner every month with a member'due south image. If I chan...

  • Hi, tin can anyone tell me what is the difference in developing movie at 1:ix compared...

    by D@rren seven menit yang lalu

  • I should rephrase this perhaps, because what I mean is this: if you could simply u...

  • I haven't seen a thread like this one, so I thought I would start it. Depending ...

  • A gyre of Kentmere 400 in Xtol 1-one.

  • I have pulverisation to brand a gallon. Are there any films available new today that I ...

  • Hey guys so I got a wein mrb625 for my Olympus OM-1, and I was just wondering if...

  • (2021) Segla, Senja

  • I can't believe it. I finally won an AR 85/1.eight. At present I am whole again. How about ...

  • I only realized why I don't like Kodak Tri-X (400) equally much as I used to. Back i...

  • I ain my Big Mini at present for more one-half a twelvemonth and it'due south my favorite meaty cam...

  • Lainnya...

    Cari di diskusi grup ini

Kodak Hawkeye 2A won't slide out

says:

I came into a vintage Hawkeye 2A yesterday. I'm looking at page viii of the User's transmission, where the 2d half of the folio shows how to slide the lens into position. However, when I pull the knob as shown in the transmission, it won't slide out beyond the instance's edge. Information technology doesn't seem to exist a friction upshot, as there's a click when information technology stops sliding. Is there a release I am missing somewhere and which the manual doesn't testify?

Here's what the camera looks similar:

Kodak Hawkeye 2A
10:fourteen, two May 2011 (permalink)

ImagesbyEduardo.com says:

BTW, is there'southward still motion-picture show bachelor for this thing?
Awalnya di-posting pada pukul sudah lama. (permalink)
ImagesbyEduardo.com mengedit topik ini sudah lama.

MrDAT adalah moderator grup MrDAT says:

asked: "BTW, is at that place's still film available for this thing?"

What type of film does information technology use? Then google for it.
sudah lama (permalink)

Burnt Umber says:

116 motion picture is no longer made simply you should exist able to shoot 120 motion-picture show respooled onto 116 spools. You tin find some expired 116 film too every bit spools on Ebay and other sites.

The large trick is to get the smaller film to feed straight across the camera. hither is an old word but two images are missing.

www.flickr.com/groups/vintagekodak/talk over/72157624114061...
sudah lama (permalink)

ImagesbyEduardo.com says:

Alright, thanks for the Google and flick tips... now, how do I open up this matter. Pulling on the chrome knob as the manual indicates isn't working. Should I bring out the crow bar?
sudah lama (permalink)

Wayne Stevenson says:

Tin't retrieve if my 1A has a lock on the front end standard which information technology should. Only brand sure also that the rails are lined upward.
sudah lama (permalink)

doglock75 says:

Try pulling it forward before the bed is all the mode down and locked in position. Information technology took me a while to effigy information technology out but that's how mine works.
sudah lama (permalink)

mattmoy_2000 says:

Be gentle with it. It's about a century-onetime piece of precision engineering, so it's not surprising that it's a fleck sticky. Try everything "dry" beginning, wiggle gently, try looking for different levers etc., then as a terminal resort, a TINY drop of lighter fluid might exist required to clean/lubricate a jammed part. Any you exercise. don't use WD-xl, equally that'll turn into jam after a couple of weeks. Naphtha (lighter fluid) is the way to go.
sudah lama (permalink)

Mechanical Canvass says:

Check to make certain the lesser portion of the lens is matching up w/ the track on the door (very bottom of lens in your motion picture) No matter how difficult you pull if its off track it won't go anywhere.

You may try lifing up on the knob to see if that is a terminate latch but it shouldn't be. I have ii Kodak Belong Pocket Cameras that use 127 film and they just pull straight out. Now once they are locked open yous have to depress a button to get them to retract only thats it

Also, you can still get 116 flick

www.centralcamera.com/Motion picture-for-Older-Cameras/

I've never ordered from them but chances are they are but respooling picture show onto 116 reels like mentioned to a higher place.
sudah lama (permalink)

inetjoker adalah administrator grup inetjoker says:

Where is Pete? he has a tutorial for converting these to 120.
sudah lama (permalink)

Apa Anda ingin memberi komentar?

Daftar account gratis, atau sign in (jika Anda telah menjadi anggota).